Are you capable of managing internal and client-facing sourcing projects? You can become a part of the team at the leading provider of eSourcing system in Europe and the U.S.
Scanmarket A/S is a specialist in conducting eAuctions and eRFxs for larger companies as a part of their sourcing and is the leading provider of eSourcing systems in Europe and the United States. Being on of the market-leading global Strategic Sourcing platform, their main focus is on driving real measurable business results via an ‘easy to deploy, easy to use’ platform.
Scanmarket is headquartered in Solbjerg, Aarhus, where the Senior Consultant also will be based, and has branches in Germany, England, Belgium, The Netherlands and the United States. In addition, the company has an international customer base of 300+ in more than 80 countries and works with suppliers in more than 160 countries.
You can read more about Scanmarket here.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant, who can manage all aspects of Scanmarket’s internal and client-facing sourcing projects. You will get the opportunity to cooperate with a wide variety of large, international organizations and get a great insight into their procurement and sourcing projects – part of your role will be assisting them with data analysis and strategic advice.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Analyze, facilitate and execute sourcing projects within a wide variety of companies and product categories.
- Develop robust eSourcing strategies and recommendations to support your clients’ decision-making.
- Train and support your clients’ suppliers during the sourcing project.
- Conduct eSourcing workshops both online and on-site.
- Conduct strategic sourcing seminars for clients’ senior executives.
- Being a change agent and securing that Scanmarket’s eSourcing platform is well implemented, when new clients are signed.
- Building close relationship with clients through continuous Account Management.
- Ad-hoc support of customers.
- Support new product/service developments within Scanmarket.
Furthermore, you should expect around 30 travel days per year.
The preferred candidate is expected to have experience with purchase, logistics or supply chain. Experience with eSourcing is an advantage, but not a requirement.
You have proven client-facing skills and you know how to build and maintain client relationships.
You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and you have the capability to comfortably present to senior executives. It would be an advantage, if you can manage other languages as well.
Moreover, you are proficient with Microsoft Excel, including the ability to develop and interpret complex analytical models and ad-hoc reports.
On a personal level, we expect you to:
- Have a strong work ethic and a high level of integrity
- Have an analytical mindset
- Enjoy interacting and communicating with our customers
- Be proactive and self-driven, able to effectively plan and manage multiple projects, tasks and initiatives with varying timelines & priorities
- Be persistent and have a ‘can do’ attitude and process oriented track record
- Be capable of comprehending complex solutions coupled with a strong analytical, structured & fact-based approach.
You are offered
You are offered an exciting and challenging job as part of a young and results-oriented team characterized by good humor and an informal tone. There is ample opportunity for your professional and personal development in a changing environment in a very expansive business. With the role also comes a unique opportunity to work closely with many different sourcing organizations worldwide.