Production Team Lead
Can you plan and lead all production deliverables and do you want to have a key role in a global collaboration environment?
Tracer Pharma Aps develops and manufactures Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API’s) for vitro diagnostic kits, in combination with human drugs, for pharmaceutical and med tech use. The core products are distributed in Europe and the customers are leading players within their field of business.
Tracer Pharma has been privately owned since 2011 and holds a history of more than 15 years under the umbrella of DTU Risø.
Please read more about the company here.
With reference to the General Manager, your primary tasks are:
- Planning and leading all production deliverables, including day-to-day operations.
- Chemical synthesis production of API’s under GMP and secure all necessary documentation and other production relevant necessities to support the release of the API’s. In collaboration with the QA Manager, and your team members in the production.
Your secondary tasks are:
- Responsibility for the technical deliverables of production sourcing, and in collaboration with the R&D and Development Specialists, you will take part in route scouting, converting customer requests into chemical solutions and vice versa, for the portfolio diversification.
Preferably, but not necessarily, you hold a PhD in Organic Synthesis or are a trained Chemical Engineer. Experience with GMP production is an advantage, and you are used to work with chemical analysis for QA/QC purposes.
You must have a hands-on relationship with chemical synthesis and enjoy meeting the routine quality GMP standards year by year. Furthermore, you should be able to take the lead in the continues improvement initiatives that secure the company to continue to live up to CGMP standards.
As a person you have:
- the right mindset to work in a small medium growth company structure with high degree of flexibility, but at the same time work with shifting priorities
- work with a diverse group of profiles, internally and externally. You possess the ability to bundle the strict GMP working skills, while mastering multitasking and contributing to the service of our current and new customers, where timing and a sense of urgency is critical.
And you are:
- meticulous and a true team player
- strong on practical planning skills, bundled with a mindset where you also understand the commercial needs, which drives what Tracer Pharma does.
You are fluent in English and comfortable with oral and written communication.
You should be prepared to adhere to working hours, matching Tracer Pharma's production plans and global customer needs across time zones.
You are offered
An opportunity to play a critical part in the company expansion, further develop your API manufacturing capabilities while working on exciting projects in a global collaboration environment. Through your close participation in both R&D and production you will play a key role in daily API manufacturing as well as identifying and influencing the progress of new precursor and API candidates and forward these through R&D to API production.