Bladt Industries is searching for an experienced HSE professional for a permanent job in their QHSE department – do you have the skills?
Bladt Industries A/S is an international steel contractor specializing in large-scale and highly complex steel structures. They operate within three key areas of business providing steel solutions for the wind and renewable energy sector, for the oil and gas industry and for infrastructure.
The company's competencies includes foundations and substations for offshore wind turbine projects, suctions anchors, topsides and jackets for oil and gas projects as well as buildings, bridges and harbor structures for infrastructural projects.
You can read more about Bladt Industries here.
One of the tasks is to be HSE responsible as part of the Project Execution teams in the Wind & Energy business. Furthermore you will participate in the development of the Asian supply chain doing audits and follow up on improvement initiatives at the Suppliers facilities.
Your tasks are of essential importance to the safety of the employees when performing their tasks and, consequently, you must know how to keep calm even in high-pressure situations and guarantee the company's high HSE standards as well as those of the sub-suppliers.
Your tasks will be very much characterized by your drive and proactive approach and include as follows:
Supplier HSE Management:
- Conduct approval and system audits at suppliers in Europe, Asia and USA.
- Maintain the Supplier database in HSE related matters.
- Conduct internal audits.
- Participation in tender and customer questionnaires in relation to management systems.
- Participation in lessons learned at suppliers.
- Participation in development of procedures in the Management System.
Project HSE Management:
- HSE planning and follow-up, subcontractors in the project.
- HSE planning and follow-up, Bladt.
- Conduct project HSE audits at suppliers and internally.
- Corrective / preventive actions and lessons learned.
- Support and counselling for the project team.
- Coordinate customer HSE requirements with the HSE organization of Bladt Industries A/S and sub-contractors.
- Secure that project specific HSE documentation meets the requirements and is delivered on time.
Your work site is Aalborg but the job will involve up to 50-100 travelling days a year. Reference to Head of QHSE.
We seek a competent person who is highly driven. You are ready to take ownership of decisions and processes, and you thrive in a hectic environment. You are able to collaborate and communicate with suppliers, customers and colleagues as equals. You have a responsible approach to your work, supplemented with an analytical approach to your tasks. At the same time you are able to work independently as well as in teams.
Your competencies are:
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Recommended 5 years of practical work experience within HSE management.
- OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor and experience with heavy lifts.
- Good communication skills.
- Systematic and structured.
- Experience with MS Office package.
You are offered
A job in an international company, characterized by challenges and good relations. An exciting and many-sided job in an organization with a flat structure and a great deal of freedom with responsibility.
Furthermore, you are offered a company lunch program, an active staff association and health insurance.