Senior Test Engineer
Pick up where designers give up! Your test effort affects annually more than 2.000.000.000 produced microphones found in most smartphone brands.
Knowles Electronics Denmark (KED) is subsidiary of Knowles Electronics, headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, USA.
Knowles Electronics is the leading global supplier of high performance, subminiature microphones and speakers serving a variety of applications and markets. Its unique expertise in acoustic technology has enabled the company to build and maintain a leading position as supplier of acoustic solutions for both the hearing aid market as well as the high-volume consumer electronics market (mobile phones, laptops, headsets, MP3 players and gaming devices). Thus, Knowles Acoustics introduced the world’s first surface mount microphone (SiSonic) and is today the #1 provider of surface-mount, MEMS microphones.
The company has operations in North America, Europe and Asia with primary manufacturing facilities in China and Malaysia. Knowles is listed on New York Stock Exchange.
The KED ASIC Design Center, based in Roskilde, is specialized in mixed mode ASIC design for Knowles high volume microphone applications. The design center employs approximately 50 Engineers in Denmark and India and is currently expanding.
The test group handles both production testing at wafer level, as well as in-house and external characterization and qualification testing on packaged ASIC’s. Within characterization and qualification, the team of 9 engineers needs a new colleague.
You will become test lead on an active ASIC project, in a matrix-organized team which possesses various skills within ASIC test planning, HW development, SW development, wafer test development, qualification test development, physical failure analysis, package assembly, and data analysis.
Your tasks include:
- Early engagement with Analog and Digital ASIC design teams. Participation in ASIC design reviews
- DFT proposals and reviews, sketching of test concepts
- Development of customized test functions in LabView and Agilent VEE, and validation of these within our SW/HW test framework
- Manual and automated test execution
- Reliability testing according to relevant JEDEC standards: ESD, HTOL, ELFR, HTS
- Analysis and reporting of test data (Excel/VBA, R, Python)
- Participation in manual laboratory work, for confirmation of automated measurement results and debugging activities (Audio Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Source-meters)
- Networking with test and design teams in Denmark, India, Asia, and USA.
The preferred candidate has an electrical engineering background within analog ASIC design and/or ASIC testing. M.Sc. level preferred.
You may also have relevant experience from a position as technical lead or technical project manager, allowing you to draw upon the skills in the rest of team, and to offer your help to the team within your area of expertise.
You are fluent in English and preferably also in Danish.
As a person you are:
- A persistent finisher
- A team player
- Analytical and thorough
- Good at organizing your own work during busy periods
- Naturally you have a low stress level and good communicative skills.
You are offered
You are offered a unique position in a highly skilled and professional team. Knowles in Roskilde offers a fresh and innovative project-oriented atmosphere with focus on the tasks. You are offered an attractive salary package.