Marketing & Pricing Analyst
Can you drive and coordinate pricing analysis on both external and internal levels?
Bridgestone Denmark is a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world's largest tyre and rubber manufacturer. Founded in Tokyo in 1931, the Bridgestone Corporation has just over 140,000 employees worldwide, operate 3 technical centers and 178 manufacturing plants and sell products in more than 150 countries.
The company develops and manufactures tyres for aircraft, passenger cars, vans, motorcycles, trucks, agricultural vehicles and construction machinery, which are sold in Denmark through a wide network of dealers throughout the country.
Click here for more information.
As Marketing & Price Analyst you will drive the local pricing strategy and recommendations in line with sales and profitability requirements. You will be responsible for controlling and managing local list pricing structure with regional as well as local guidelines.
Furthermore, you will create and build local sales and profitability reporting per product group for internal and external use.
Your primary tasks will include:
- Steer and direct local net price levels to support EMEA strategic guidelines and local market requirements
- Negotiate and coordinate discount and rebate structure by product- and customer group
- Manage pricing administration of system uploads and control
- Maintain campaigns and price changes in SAP and internal pricing systems
- Deliver analysis, insights and recommendations based on reports and support on weekly and monthly sales performance meetings by driving insights-based discussions and decisions
- General support on BI systems, tools and budgets
- Standard adhoc analytics and insights.
The position is in Hinnerup near Aarhus.
You probably hold a relevant degree within Marketing or Business Administration and have minimum 3 years of experience from a similar role.
You have an excellent understanding of industry mechanisms and marketing processes and have worked with different teams to achieve overall business goals. With your strategic mindset, creativity and hands-on mentality, you are able to thrive in a highly dynamic and multi-cultural enviroment.
On a personal level you are flexible and have good communications skills.
You are fluent in English and Danish.
You are offered
Bridgestone offers a fresh and innovative atmosphere with focus on the tasks. As a Marketing & Price Analyst, you will be a part of a highly qualified team. The work environment is dynamic and positive with an informal culture.