Marketing Operations Professional – Consumer Products
Do you want to join a dynamic and fast-growing team? Bridgestone is looking for an ambitious Marketing Operations Professional to drive the commercial business planning process in Denmark.
Bridgestone Denmark is a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world's largest tyre and rubber manufacturer. Founded in Tokyo in 1931, the Bridgestone Corporation has just over 140,000 employees worldwide, operate 3 technical centers and 178 manufacturing plants and sell products in more than 150 countries.
The company develops and manufactures tyres for aircraft, passenger cars, vans, motorcycles, trucks, agricultural vehicles and construction machinery, which are sold in Denmark through a wide network of dealers throughout the country.
Click here for more information.
As the Marketing Operating Professional, you will be responsible for implementing and managing Key Product Management processes within Consumer Products; passenger car, van, SUV/4x4 and MC.
You act as a key member of the Marketing Operations team and provide support to the Sales Managers and Country Management. You will take constructive part in business decision making, in particular driving the business towards high level of customer satisfaction and perception by maximizing local availability through excellent demand planning skills and analytical insights on the market, company and competitors.
- Responsible for gate meetings with Bridgestone EMEA product category management
- Driving the demand planning, forecast process, product life cycles and SAP master data in terms of line-up and recommendations
- Manage the budget cycle process on a yearly basis E2E in collaboration with local sales and country management teams
- Drive improvements in internal sales and logistical flow processes in close collaboration with Logistics, Supply Chain and Customer Service
- Support, carry out and share product training and awareness of products, internally and externally
- Responsible for help with necessary business planning and Cost-to-Serve analysis.
The position is in Hinnerup near Aarhus.
You hold a relevant degree in Business, Marketing or similar and have at least 5 years of experience with business planning, analytics and product planning.
You can work on an operational level and have a strategic mindset with a hands-on mentality. You are creative and flexible with a strong experience in understanding industry mechanisms, marketing processes and you have the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and a matrix organization.
You are fluent in Danish and English. Any other Nordic language and German is a plus.
You are offered
You are offered a challenging position, where you own and drive the monthly demand planning process in Denmark. As a Marketing Operation Professional at Bridgestone, you will be a part of a highly qualified team.
The work environment is dynamic and positive with an informal culture.