Skilled and passionate Product Manager
Do you have passion for improving the way, we collaborate at work, and can you manage to do it through great software solutions and excellent user experiences? Then this is the right job for you.
Create and transform visions into great products that customers love
Over the past years, AskCody has experienced rapid growth driven by our enterprise-grade meeting management platform, making it easier for companies to schedule meetings, handle concierge services and gain insights to improve their business. You will get the opportunity to leave a mark by being part of one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Denmark, and by being responsible for key areas of our SaaS solution, together with the development team.
As Product Manager you will study and follow the market in relation to meeting and office management and understand software technology and spot opportunities. Furthermore, you will define vision, objectives and key results and build the product roadmaps, and to support our company’s goals.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Plan and conduct customer visits and user studies
- Work with the development team on a daily basis, creating user stories and ensuring the products and features meet customer needs
- Define and track metrics for informed product development decision-making
- Facilitate product workshops together with the engineering teams
- Participate in early testing of new solutions with users and solicit feedback
- Together with the team create an excellent user experience
- Plan and support launch of new products and features in collaboration with product marketing
- Create content for product collateral such as videos, help articles and blogs. Furthermore, to train colleagues and customers in new features and products.
The key to success in this role is effective cooperation with stakeholders ranging from end-users to partners, sales, marketing, engineering teams and executive management.
You can expect approximately 10-20 days of travelling a year, which of course takes your needs and situation into account.
Curious Product Manager who always looks for ways to improve things
You have a background in science, engineering, technology or business on master’s level. Besides that, you have 2-5 years of working experience within software development, preferably as a Product Manager or Product Owner. It will be considered an advantage if you have knowledge within Software as a service (SaaS) and Microsoft Exchange. Obviously, you speak and write fluently English.
You can relate to the following:
- You cope well with changes and ambiguity, and you see this as a great opportunity to work in a changing industry.
- You have the ability to identify needs across organisations and individuals.
- You are driven and enjoy working independently, while also being able to build strong relationships with colleagues, users and business partners.
- You are a strong communicator that identifies the important elements of complex situations and present them effectively using written, verbal or visual communication.
Dynamic and international work environment with focus on your personal growth and development
AskCody values diversity and has a great social environment: Every day, a private kitchen chef prepares breakfast and lunch, and you are offered morning yoga classes.
The company keep hierarchy to a minimum, they all know one another, they make decisions fast – and has fun while doing it!