Financial Planner & Analyst
Openness, customer orientation and commercial success are the essence of Bunker Holding. Now you get the opportunity to join them in a senior position as Financial Planner and Analyst (FP&A) and help driving a profitable global organisation even further.
Take Business Intelligence to the next level
You create financial and business relevant transparency by means of business understanding, analytical competences and strong data insights across Bunker Holding’s global organisation. In this regard, you report to the Group Finance Director.
Activities with cross company projects, analysis and presentations are of significance in this job. In the team, you are responsible for developing and maintaining the Business Intelligence setup across Bunker Holding by ensuring a joint prioritisation and direction across IT, Finance, Commercial and Operations. In relation, you work within the sphere of reporting, analysis, planning, forecasting and budget preparation.
In cooperation with Group IT, you master to take our Business Intelligence to the next level - aligning across functions and systems, developing reports using both existing Power BI platform etc.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Support the strategic and commercial decision processes through analysis and presentation of data.
- Act as trusted advisor to management and internal stakeholders across the business.
- Ensure timely reporting, analysis, and BI setup.
- Create, update and maintain financial models and detailed forecast of the company’s future performance.
- Financial and commercial analysis and follow up across the organisation.
- Deliver and coordinate optimisations to secure better efficiency or profitability.
- Assist in mapping out growth-plans, including capital expenditures and investments.
A great opportunity to influence and move your career forward
Result driven, strong logical and analytical approach – this is you. You are well organised with high attention to the detail. As a self-starter with a strong driving force you strive for continuous improvement and master problem solving to perfection. Furthermore, excellent interpersonal skills define your character. Navigating in challenging, fast paced and changing environment is a part of your day. Finally, you possess the following qualifications:
- Advanced user of Excel, BI systems, and PowerPoint.
- Relevant Master’s degree for instance cand.ocoen. or cand.merc.
- Strong drive.
- Solid experience from analytical positions within finance, business development, or equivalent.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Join Bunker Holding
Bunker Holding offers the opportunity to work in an international company with an exciting and inspiring atmosphere where collaboration, accountability and results are valued. You will join a team of highly competent, motivated and performance-oriented colleagues. For the right candidate this position will be a platform for further professional and personal development.
Bunker Holding is a healthy company with high seniority and good values sets, and you will be surrounded by modern office facilities. Their corporate culture is open-minded and unprejudiced, and they help and encourage each employee to make the best possible use of his or her skills. Bunker Holding strive to be an engaging workplace where every staff member feels included, appreciated and value.