Strategic Product Manager – world class cables
Do you have a solid knowledge from the energy sector? And are you able to see product optimization opportunities and development through a solid business understanding? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
Play a key role as the new Product Manager for the DK, UK and NO markets
This job gives you the opportunity to step into a position in a global company, which is at the leading edge of the green transition. NKT knows that progress is never achieved by standing still, which is why the position offers great opportunities for personal, professional and career development.
Overall commercial responsibility for your markets and technical expert for the sales team
Your overall focus is to manage the product portfolio for LV and MV cables, elaborate the portfolio strategy including roadmaps and life-cycle planning. Market intelligence on trends, needs and regulations are key elements in your role.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Analysis of market and competitor products
- Translate customer needs to product requirements
- Recommendation of optimized cable solutions to customers
- Preparing business cases, phase-ins and phase-outs
- Product training for sales people, customer service and customers
- Major tender supports
- Support marketing initiatives
- Collaboration and sparring with the rest of the Product Management team.
The position is located in Asnæs.
You have solid commercial understanding and a technical background
We are looking for a person who can see opportunities for product optimization and development through a good understanding of the market and the customer needs. As a person you are focused and have a drive to create good results and you feel confident in a global organization with a broad variety of stakeholders.
We believe you have:
- Experience in Product Management from a B2B company within the energy sector
- You have an electrical engineering background, preferable as an electrical engineer or you hold a bachelor’s degree in one of the electrical engineering subjects
- You speak and write Danish and English fluently
- Experience with MS Office-applications
- You are ready to travel on a regular basis (60 days per year).