French and Dutch speaking Customer Service Export Assistant
Are you service-oriented beyond compare? Are you passionate about offering unique and caring customer experiences? In that case you might be the new colleague we are looking for.
The public face of the company
The Customer Service Export Assistant will be responsible for the French and Dutch speaking customers.
It is important that you have service in your DNA, as you will provide important support and service to customers. It is a must that you are passionate about delivering a great customer experience, as we constantly strive to receive fantastic reviews from our customers.
The main challenges include:
- Customer oriented communication via telephone and e-mail
- Handling orders
- Assisting customers with satisfying solutions
- Customer maintenance and building relationship
- A focus on continuous process optimization
- Being proactive, creative, resourceful and solution-minded
Your workplace will be at the office in Herning.
Desire to make a difference for all customers
You are positive and calm over the telephone, and in all situations you remain composed. You are a distinct team player, who always works independently, and you are capable of keeping track of your tasks and priorities. You are service-minded and like to go the extra mile for customers and colleagues. It’s an advantage, if you have previous experience from working with customer service.
You can furthermore check, preferable, all the boxes below:
- Experience in delivering customer service via phone or email
- A flair for IT and ready to learn new systems
- Smiling, open-minded, outgoing and flexible
- A good business understanding and know what an important role customer service play
- A team player, who can focus on delivering both efficient and unique customer service
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English - both spoken and written.
We offer you
Experience in a company with professional service, top quality product solutions and dedication to making the customers coating operations effective.
A good working atmosphere in an international, inspiring and dynamic work environment with colleagues all around the globe.
You will be working within a professional and ambitious department, where there is space for entrepreneurship and personal development.