SaaS Marketing Manager
Are you committed, curious and ambitious? And do you want to make a difference in the innovative MedTech industry overseeing marketing initiatives?
Growing the business through an effective brand and marketing strategy
You will be responsible for creating, planning, and overseeing marketing initiatives and manage day-to-day marketing related operations. Your finest role is to contribute to defining marketing budgets and being the lead on building the company’s overall communication and brand strategy through all channels, along with planning product promotions.
Your overall tasks and responsibilities include:
- Generating leads, secure upselling through advertisement, campaigns, and increase revenue through optimized customer acquisition and retention.
- Strategically select, develop, and evaluate the marketing and communication channels and programs used by the company.
- Generate, oversee, and review all online presence/content in B2B marketing like blogs, webinars, press releases and other online marketing related content.
- Organize all advertisement and promotion initiatives (online ads, video promotions etc).
- Organize communication and promotion around new product (version) releases with the Product team.
- Organize and plan communication, promotions, and advertisement around conferences and annual product meetings.
- You will be working in close collaboration with Customer Success and Support teams to collect reviews on the platform and service in general.
You will report on key metrics to CEO and VP of Global Business Development.
Ambitious and love to “geek out”
You are outgoing and commercially minded, and you most likely hold a higher education degree within the field of Marketing. You are fluent in English, both written and spoken, and you have 5+ years of experience working within B2B marketing and with lead generation software, such as HubSpot, SalesForce or similar.
People would describe you as being:
- independent and not afraid to speak up
- outgoing and have a commercial mindset
- solution-oriented and always taking responsibility for your given tasks
- analytical, and possess a natural flair for and interest in IT and Software.
It’s an advantage, but not a requirement, if you have previous experience from working in a SaaS company.
Fun, games, and high work pace
Working with SMART-TRIAL, you will tackle a wide array of challenges, while experiencing a myriad of cultures, geographies, and technologies.
One of the cultural pillars is a strong winner mentality, and the staff are mainly made up of specialists within their field, some would probably call them geeks. At SMART-TRIAL the term “geek” is considered a compliment because they are all obsessed with the newest, coolest, trendiest things that their subject has to offer.
There will be opportunity to grow the department and develop the areas of responsibility for the right candidate.