Senior Developer - Full Stack
Are you passionate about full stack developing? Become part of an innovative, fun, and informal team and help GulogGratis.dk reach their goals.
Ready to reach our technical goals?
GulogGratis.dk is a highly expanding and growing classifieds site in Denmark. The company is looking for great developers to join their team, whether early in their career or more experienced.
You are a passionate and curious developer that thrive in an environment where lots of new projects are on the roadmap. GulogGratis.dk has just successfully finished a comprehensive rewrite of their web app and have now created the new technical foundation needed for reaching their planned strategy.
GulogGratis.dk works with agile principles and scrum methodologies, including, but not restricted to: sprints, defined project roles (e.g. scrum masters, product owners, stakeholders etc.), as well as code reviews and retrospectives.
Your team consists of highly skilled developers that all share a passion and curiosity for working with new technologies and new ways of solving problems.
Below is a summary of the stack, which GulogGratis.dk operates in:
- Web app built with React, Node.js (Typescript)
- Google Cloud (Postgres/CloudSQL, Kubernetes)
- Upcoming iOS and Android apps
Passionate and ambitious developer
It would be preferable, if you have the following qualifications:
- +3 years previous work experience
- Experience working on consumer web apps or mobile apps
- Ability to work full-time in GulogGratis.dk's office in Odense
- Proficiency in either English or Danish, both written and spoken
You are offered
In this job, you are offered the following:
- The opportunity of learning from the best and honing your skills as a developer
- Flexible working conditions in an informal working environment
- Continuous deploy, i.e. your stuff will not have to wait forever to make it into production
- A strong sense of team spirit
- "Google Friday" every other Friday where you decide what to spend your time on
- Good and level communication between team members, stakeholders and management
- A full-time position in the heart of Odense, right next to the train station and the park
- Occasional foosball tournaments and leader boards (most of the employees of GulogGratis.dk are pretty bad)
- Employee discounts in both local and country-wide shops
- Rooftop canteen that offers home-cooked lunch every day
- Health insurance
- The opportunity for lots of cake, or membership of the Cake Club that ironically disavows the consumption of cake
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and we will hire once the right candidates have been found. We need your application and a CV and possibly a link for your GitHub account.