Ambitious and skilled Scrum Master / Development Engineer
Due to a steadily increased activity level, the SPARC team is now welcoming new engineers to join GomSpace’s exciting journey facing the challenges of tomorrow’s satellite missions.
Scrum Master and Development within the field of RF or Modem SW
Located in Aalborg, Denmark, the SPARC team (Signal Processing And Radio Communications) owns and delivers all development for GomSpace’s radio solutions. The team currently employs 18 highly skilled engineers, covering the complete signal chain from antenna to digital data streams: Antenna and RF engineers, baseband engineers, Signal Processing, and modem engineers.
You facilitate the process and take part in the development
As scrum master you will be a key member of our development team, where you assist project managers and team leads planning development sprints. You focus on the process ensuring high quality in all development phases and you…
- Facilitate sprint planning
- Make sure we push towards our milestones by working on the prioritized topics
- Make sure we do not over-commit while still utilizing full capacity
- Engineers know exactly what to work on
- Report on sprint planned content, accomplishments, and effectiveness
- Organize and steer stand-ups where each skill group discuss ongoing task and progress
- Help prepare and describe tasks and breakdown of work for planning.
- Keep track of dependencies. Make sure they are considered in planning.
Besides scrum mastering / coordinating you will also be involved in engineering tasks in your line of engineering, e.g.:
- Antenna design and test
- RF HW development
- DSP algorithm and/or SW development
- Or other relevant disciplines
Strong focus on process, Quality and personal stamina
You probably hold an engineering degree. However, your specific background might by diverse. It is important that you have some years of experience with project management or as scrum master
You most likely define yourself as a SCRUM master or Coordinator.
Your English skills are on a professional level.
To fit the team, you possess high drive and a sense of ownership. You take pride in the quality of your work and cannot wait to see your product or algorithm being launched into space. Furthermore, you…
- Support co-operation in the teams and you facilitate agile processes
- Work methodical and structured and thrive in a busy workday
- Motivate, support, and coach your colleagues
- Focus on people as well as result and you ensure well-being, motivation, and efficiency
- Thrive by working closely together with several engineering skill groups
- Are a strong communicator who can run the teams joint meetings and agile ceremonies
- Are good at co-operating
- Feel at home in work planning tools like Jira and relate the tasks to timelines and deadlines
Launch your career in GomSpace
This is your unique chance of becoming part of the future of high-end nanosatellites setting the technical standards of tomorrow’s satellite missions.
- You will be working with the newest technologies and together with a team of highly skilled, dedicated, and passionate experts we can guarantee that you are challenged professionally every day.
- As teamwork is essential to success in the position, we can also guarantee a team that is eager to help and support in order to reach the common goals of GomSpace.
- You are offered a remuneration package that meets your qualifications and experience.