Head of Business Development
Do you have international experience within district heating and cooling?
Development of the European district heating & cooling market
As part of aquatherm´s growth strategy, a new position as Head of Business Development has been created. aquatherm is a key player within the international piping market, and the company is now investing further to penetrate the district heating and cooling piping market in Europe.
In the first step, the district heating & cooling team will be developed locally under the structure of aquatherm’s daughter companies and partners.
Your tasks include:
- Responsibility for the entire European market with the flexibility to work from home
- Responsibility for the complete sales process, including technical presentations as well as establishing a new base of customers
- Cooperation with aquatherm’s international sales network and product management
- Generating business by utilising network, along with developing strong relationships with new clients, consultants, designers, main contractors and sub-contractors
- Taking an active part in industry related fairs, congresses, promoting technical studies and solutions.
To become successful in this position
Most important is your international background and experience with district heating and cooling, and as a result hereof, your knowledge and relationship with customers and influencers within the district heating and cooling market.
The position requires:
- Proven working experience as an international Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, or from a similar relevant position
- Sales experience from generating new businesses
- Experience with pipe design and dimensioning as well as application knowledge within district heating and cooling
- A driver’s license valid in EU
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar educational background qualified to understand the technicalities
- Easy access to mainline transport service such as airports, the highway, or train stations.
Personally, you are:
- Target and result driven
- Good at communicating and negotiating in English – it is an advantage, if you are good at communication in other European languages as well
- Entrepreneurial with a flexible working attitude
- Self-driven and prepared to travel
- Positive and professional
- Excited about challenges.
What aquatherm offers
You will be part of a dynamic and talented international team.
You can expect numerous days of travelling, sophisticated and varied tasks as a member of an internationally active enterprise.
At aquatherm, you are guaranteed a modern work environment, flexible working hours and performance-based wages. aquatherm will of course support and provide all the necessary training required to perform the role.
We need your application and CV in English.