Do you want to plan and coordinate all phases of plant operations in a company obsessed with innovation? We offer the opportunity to shape unique end-to-end connectivity solutions in a well-consolidated company.
You secure the highest level of efficiency and productivity
With reference to the Director, Operations EMEA Region, you take the lead, direct, and supervise the production manufacturing, material control, quality assurance and engineering/maintenance in the performance of their duties.
Your overall objective and key task as Plant Manager is to ensure that all parts of the plant operations perform optimally, which requires a true sense of leadership at all given times, as the operating philosophy at PPC is to satisfy customer requirements by establishing and nurturing an environment for collaboration, which continually encourages employees - and the individual departments - to pursue never ending improvement.
Your key tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Directly supervising the R&D Manager, Quality Manager, Sales & Operations Manager, Production Planner, Purchaser and Production Supervisors. Indirectly you will also supervise the Human Resources Manager and the Finance Team.
- Preparation and execution of strategy for the plant according to LEAN principles.
- Reviewing and approval of orders for equipment, major supplies, plant layout changes, changes in equipment and major maintenance items.
- Setting annual objectives for each department together with PPC Denmark Management Team and actively monitoring for compliance to the agreed-upon objectives.
- Establishing requirements for plant management recruiting and training, and regularly evaluating the performance and professional development of PPC Denmark Plant Management personnel.
- Representing the company in the community – you will be responsible for public relations in the community and business associations and organizations; furthermore, delegating to subordinates where appropriate.
Rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
You have proven yourself as an inspiring leader, and you enjoy having impact, setting the strategic direction and the pace of ambitious initiatives in a quickly changing environment - and you never compromise on quality.
You might hold an advanced academic degree in engineering/production/mechanical engineering or similar. You have several years of relevant experience in managing production at an order-producing manufacturing company, preferable within either machining and/or assembly. This has given you a solid business understanding, substantial experience with LEAN principles and production management, so that you are able to use your knowledge of production optimization in the broadest sense. Furthermore, you use ERP/IT systems as a natural part of your daily working life, and you have a proficiency in both written and spoken Danish and English.
As a person you are:
- Robust, performance driven and persistent in your ways of working and capable of leading change.
- Analytical, so that you are always able to see beyond the hidden challenges.
As you will be dealing with a lot of different stakeholders, it is essential that you enjoy creating and maintaining relations and share knowledge within all levels of the organization.
A career at PPC is much more than a job; it’s an opportunity
We offer you an exciting and independent position with a broad international contact sphere. PPC are highly focused on establishing the best working environment, green footprint and quality within the company.
At PPC they rely upon people, products, and direction which allows them to cultivate a winning culture bringing them to where they are today. As the leading industry, they not only value the customer, but they make it a point to treat each employee like family.