Your opportunity to join a team of enthusiasts like yourself and to create an informal workplace with high ambitions for both automation, growth, and sustainability together.
Norlys Energy Trading is creating the energy trading platform of tomorrow and manage renewables efficiently throughout Europe.
Flexibility is key in moving swiftly with the volatile energy markets. As a result of this, we are, together with a partner, building the trade life cycle management system of the future.
Bringing trading, asset management and algo-trading to life
As a SW Developer you will be working closely together with some of the most experienced minds in the trading domain: from Risk Management, Controlling, Finance, Compliance, Traders as well as our implementation partner. So, you will be joining a team, dedicated to put actions behind the organization’s vision, bringing the ambitions of renewable energy to life, your chance to design and build the systems that will allow us to manage, optimize and trade energy. You will be part of a young team of software experts in the domain.
Depending on your interests, your tasks include one or more of these:
- Develop core functionality of a trade management platform still in its early ages.
- Drive the digital agenda in a company where automations of business processes are of high priority and business scalability paramount.
- Designing and developing core functionality systems to support managing physical assets such as wind turbines, solar parks, etc.
- Building applications such as APIs, jobs and UIs
- Developing algorithms and models leading directly to trading decisions.
- Designing and build the technical trading platform.
- Building interfaces to exchanges and capture data into a cloud driven data platform.
You will work with these technologies and tools:
- .NET Core, Azure Functions, Cosmos DB, Synapse, RabbitMQ, Azure Kubernetes, Angular, WPF and PowerBI in a modern cloud context
- C#, Python
- SQL Server, TimescaleDB
- Grafana / Prometheus
- GitLab / GitLab CI
- JIRA to Scrum and Kanban boards
We believe in building teams around the right people and giving them the freedom to act. Therefore, you might be developing a new trading algorithm alongside someone with a background in statistics or identifying patterns in weather data with a meteorologist. Working this way creates an environment full of learning opportunities and personal growth.
As a newly started company, a green field awaits and there are no traditions to get in the way of progress.
Your skills and opinions will have a direct impact on key decisions, and opportunities to explore new technologies wait at every corner.
Curious and technical passionate
Your specific background is not important. You probably have a technical degree on PBA, BS or MS level. We do expect, however, that you have…
- 3-4 years of experience from a SW developer position using one or more of the above-mentioned technologies.
- You speak and write English fluently.
Experience from the industry is preferred, but we are ready to invest substantial in the training of new colleagues from other industries.
As a person you…
- Have a mindset of working together with business colleagues directly rather than waiting for a list of requirements.
- Are passionate about software development.
- Have a natural drive.
High ambitions and your chance to set the direction
A job in solidly funded, fast paced start-up with high ambitions: to be the preferred European energy trading partner using a cutting-edge proprietary IT-platform:
- An opportunity to set your own agenda on a platform with no legacy systems
- An entrepreneurial workplace where everyone wants to learn
- Ambitious colleagues that will drive your personal development as much as their own.
You’ll join an international company with a flat organizational structure and a very informal working environment.