Staff SW Engineer
Join project44 and create solutions that connect, automate, and provide visibility into transportation processes across the world.
project44 is the leading advanced visibility platform in the world for suppliers and third-party logistics companies and the company is the only 100% digital supply chain visibility provider in the world.
The Aalborg team consists of 15 highly engaged SW developers focusing on sharing land-based tracking data between customers and their logistics handlers.
We are looking for a bright, ambitious senior engineer to join project44’s growing global team to help enable a more productive and successful world.
project 44’s mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is this opportunity.
Principal co-responsibility for the software architecture in your team
As Staff Software Engineer, you will work in a fast-paced agile environment designing, building, and implementing a best-in-class UI experience for our customers around the world.
The position includes the following tasks:
- Working with software architecture and design as part of your job.
- Building systems in a multi-cloud environment in GCP and AWS.
- Creating large scalable Java-based micro-services leveraging the Spring Boot and the Spring Portfolio.
- Creating API's / web services: REST, OpenAPI/Swagger, etc.
- Container-orchestration: Docker & Kubernetes.
- Real-time or near real-time streaming work in Kafka or another similar technology.
The work place is in Aalborg.
Experienced SW Engineer
You hold an engineering degree and has at least 5 years of experience with Java-based micro-services and Spring.
Furthermore, you have experience with several of the abovementioned technologies or other related technologies, such as MuleSoft, Apigee, Layer 7, Azure, etc. You enjoy database related work: DynamoDB, MongoDB, Postgres.
In addition, on a personal level, you:
- have an analytical approach to problem-solving.
- possess a personal drive and maintain a high pace - while taking responsibility for getting things done.
- are enthusiastic and not afraid of speaking up.
Great place to work
You are offered a challenging position with room for personal and professional growth. You will work side by side with highly skilled and experiences colleagues who are ready to give a helping hand. Surely, you will also enjoy a lunch plan and the opportunity to do workout in the fitness center.
The remuneration package will meet your qualifications.
Resume and application must be submitted in English.