Using your technical insight, you ensure regulatory compliance and certification of the product portfolio. Are you a technically minded person with excellent communication skills, and do you see yourself as a specialized ambassador for Cembrit?
“Engineers for the good of people”
In this role, you will be reporting directly to Head of Department, Product Compliance & Application Engineering and you will become a key role within securing the product certification on selected markets.
Furthermore, you will act as the specialist and go-to person in the field, and you will co-operate closely with many stakeholders from certifying organizations and laboratories for test around the world and suppliers to internal customers. Interdisciplinary communication and co-ordination with colleagues and local entities on the certification processes is necessary to fulfill the requests from the markets and ensure the product has the required approvals before being offered for sale.
Your tasks include:
- Certification of the entire product portfolio and installation and assembly systems to ensure compliance with European and specific national and international market requirements.
- Participate in testing of products and installation and assembly systems.
- Identify testing and certification of the portfolio of installation and assembly systems according to local market requirements.
- Implement and coordinate test and certification processes.
- Technical advice to other group functions and sales companies.
- Project management of selected projects.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of technical documentation.
You have technical insight, and a deep knowledge of certification demands
We imagine that you hold an engineering degree specializing in building/construction or a Building Constructor degree. You have a minimum of 5 years of experience from working with some of the above-mentioned tasks within the construction industry/manufacturing of building materials or engineering consultancy, which means you have knowledge of construction products and performance, and you have been using your skills to manage, plan and organize projects.
Personally, you can check the boxes below:
- Persistence, energetic and a constructive mindset
- Analytical, structured, and understanding in relation to commitments across the organization and national borders
- Positive mindset and a team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Join us on a journey of growth
You will become a part of a dynamic and ambitious company with a lot of dedicated employees, all of whom are passionate about making a difference in everyday lives and creating success. Commitment, job satisfaction, good work effort and team spirit are important values at Cembrit.