Director of Manufacturing/CMO
A challenging and exciting job in an international company, a global leading manufacturer and supplier of nanosatellite solutions, with great growth potential and an ambitious management.
Full responsibility of the Manufacturing area
With refence to the CEO, and in close cooperation with the CXO team, the Director of Manufacturing/CMO has the full responsibility of the Manufacturing area and the associated continuous improvement of all its functions. With the full P&L responsibility, and app. 40 employees, the following main tasks are included:
- P&L responsibility for the Manufacturing organization.
- Further development of the Manufacturing organizations competitiveness.
- Provide and develop leadership for the Manufacturing organization.
- Improve product quality and adherence to selected technical standards.
- Close cooperation with the shared services Finance and Quality.
- Support and maintain interfaces to Sales, R&D and Project Management.
- Manage capacity planning for all GomSpace.
- Establish, manage, implement, and follow up on delivery plans.
- Upgrade Manufacturing engineering to meet capacity and quality requirements.
- Develop production to meet cost and quality targets.
- Take procurement to the next level and integrate suppliers in the supply chain.
- Manage and develop IT on all sites.
Technically strong and in posession of a leadership profile
You have a relevant higher technical educational background and more importantly, several years of experience within production.
We are looking for a person who is motivated by contributing to the strategic direction and is motivated by working with highly qualified colleagues in an exciting, fast-moving environment.
You have already tried the journey of continuous production of products focusing on quality, ease of use and secure delivery of customer solutions.
It is paramount that you know and understand the key role of an organization, with a portfolio consisting of in-house developed applications, and its relation to the business. This is even more important when the business is growing significantly and operates in a highly dynamic market – like GomSpace.
We expect you to have a relevant academic education and at least 10 years of management experience from a production department.
In addition, we expect you to work professionally and have a solid business understanding. You work analytically and possess good communication and presentation skills, both orally and in writing. You are skilled at creating relationships and entering collaborations across an international organization, as well as having the ability to be a good and constructive sounding board who is welcoming and able to convince.
To add further, we expect you to have proven experience as Director of Manufacturing/CMO or from a similar leadership role. You have excellent communication skills and leadership and organizational abilities. Lastly, you have strategic skills and have a problem-solving attitude.
The new CMO will be offered
- This is a great opportunity to join the exciting journey towards a scalable business and become part of a team with many new forces ready to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
- As Manufacturing/CMO you will take part in an interesting journey, which will develop your personal and professional boundaries.
- You will be part of a dynamic, growing organisation – you can set the course for the future development of GomSpace A/S’s production and improve the ability to deliver "best in class" to the business.
- You are offered a remuneration package that meets your qualifications and experience.
- Great professional and personal influence on the continuous development of GomSpace A/S.
- Opportunity to work in a flat structured organization where the path from idea and decision to action is short.