Join AskCody as Frontend Development Specialist on their journey towards modernizing their customer facing front ends.
A decisive role in the development of projects throughout the frontend tech stack
As a Development Specialist - Frontend in AskCody, you will be responsible for participating in product development, from ideation to deployment and beyond. You will become a crucial part of a small cross-functional team of specialists that autonomously, efficiently, and continuously create solutions that AskCody’s customers love, in close collaboration with the Product Team.
Your responsibilities includes:
- Building robust and secure frontend services that are performant, scalable, and which follow industry best practices with regards to software development craftsmanship.
- Joining the Client team in continuously following best practice principles for software development.
- Taking part in Incident Management, by monitoring and responding to production issues and requests.
- Fulfilling internal and external business requests as part of our support pipeline.
- Serving as a technical reviewer and contributor in requirements, design, and code reviews for changes applied throughout AskCody’s frontend tech stack.
- Collaborating in designing, planning, sequencing, implementing, and delivering complex software development projects throughout AskCody’s frontend tech stack.
- Refactoring code and architecture on an ongoing basis to improve efficiency, architecture, and quality.
- Actively working to identify, understand and eliminate bottle necks in agile process, the technical infrastructure, and the organisations code base.
AskCody swear by the twelve agile principles and therefore aim to maintain a sustainable and stable development pace indefinitely. Their agile method is simple and well documented, and it helps the organisation to continuously deliver high quality development work while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Technically strong, goal-oriented personality
Our teams are mixes of personalities and talents and would love to add you to the mix. For the Client Team at AskCody, we are looking for you, if you are:
- More methodic than explorative
- More curious than conclusive
- More disciplined than multi-tasking
- More helpful than targeted
- More goal-oriented than diagnostic
- More holistic than detail-oriented
- More communicative than observant.
Danish is not a requirement. Your excellent mastering of the English language is more important.
Remote work is a possibility. Every so often, though, AskCody will need you to meet up at the office in Aalborg.
Quality- and team-oriented organisation
The position is in a team-oriented organisation, and the employees have each other’s backs. At AskCody they do not compromise on quality just to be able to deliver faster. Instead, they trust the decisions made by the teams, including the Client team, both with regards to building things the right way and with regards to delivering results sustainably at a steady pace.
You are offered an exciting and challenging position, with responsibility, and an opportunity to make an impact in an organization with a flat structure, an informal way of communicating and fast decision-making processes.