Senior Quality Assurance Engineers
The Quality Assurance Department (QA) is now looking for Senior Quality Assurance Engineers to join GomSpace’s exciting journey facing the challenges of tomorrow’s satellite missions.
Be responsible for defining and coordinating the quality activities within a program
GomSpace is expanding its Quality Assurance activities to cover new programs, new customers, and new requirements. The space business is looking into opportunities in a new market, where traditional space technology must meet a new commercial reality and traditional solutions must integrate with industrial means to meet quality, reliability, and commercial targets through new standards for the work products. This requires 3 new engineers for the quality department that, in close cooperation with customers, program management, R&D and manufacturing, must meet the goals of tomorrow.
You will be part of a strong QA team, and with reference to the Quality Director, and in close cooperation with the Program Managers, you will have the full responsibility for defining and coordinating the quality activities of the program and be the main interface to the customers on quality matters. This includes:
- Define quality activities on the program in line with defined processes
- Lead verification activities to ensure compliance with contract requirements
- Implement internal requirements in the verification program
- Coordinate verification activities
- Manage interfaces to other programs and activities
- Apply GomSpace processes to the program
- Manage reviews, gates, and documentation in the program
- Support further development of the GomSpace Management System (GMS)
- Embrace teamwork within the group, proactively mentor, develop team members.
Experienced Senior Quality Assurance Engineer and Project Manager
You probably hold a degree in engineering or another education that makes you familiar with administrative quality processes. You have several years of experience from a similar position and substantial QA-experience related to projects and product development in an industry with high reliability and advanced products.
You are self-motivated and you have a strong dedication to customer satisfaction. Experience with program/project management is an advantage.
You have proven experience in process implementation, strong analytical skills, creative and critical thinking abilities, and problem-solving skills. You are familiar with relevant Quality Assurance Industry Standards, best practices, and methodologies.
Your communication skills are excellent, and through your empathy and outgoing behaviour, you communicate naturally with all levels of an organization. You are used to working with complex issues without losing track, and your approach is always with problem solving as a point of focus.
You speak English on a professional level.
You will be working closely together with other departments in GomSpace, so you navigate naturally in a cross-disciplinary environment.
Launch your career in GomSpace
This is your unique chance to become part of the future of high-end nanosatellites and assure that GomSpace meets the quality standards of tomorrow’s satellite missions. Here, are some of the opportunities you will get:
- You will be working with the newest technologies and together with a team of highly skilled, dedicated, and passionate experts, we can guarantee that you are challenged professionally.
- As teamwork is essential to success in the position, we can guarantee a team that is eager to help and support to reach the common goals of GomSpace.
- You are offered a remuneration package that meets your qualifications and experience.
- Some traveling will be necessary.