Sales Supporter - with a passion for servicing customers
GomSpace is looking for a skilled Sales Supporter to secure efficient execution of the sales process in the HQ in Aalborg. Do you want to join an ambitious international Space Company, then you might be the new Sales Supporter?
A key person to support the sales activities in multiple countries
As the new Sales Supporter, you will be a part of an important business area. You will act as administrative support for customers’ accounts in multiple countries. The Sales Supporter will be the go-to person for various matters and should be motivated by building and maintaining good customer relationships.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare and send simple sales quotations using GomSpace’s ERP system
- Follow up on quotations and update as required from various costumers
- Coordinate pre-sales support from the organization (technical questions)
- Finalize orders with customers and register in GomSpace’s CRM system
- Support post-sale, pre-delivery communication with customers (options sheets, etc)
- Participate in relevant customer meetings to present GomSpace solutions and understand customer requirements
Service-minded person with a can-do attitude
We are looking for an experienced and service-minded person with a can-do attitude, good team spirit, and excellent communication skills. You have a service- and structured mindset, and experience in BtB Sales Support and customer communication. You have the ability to work independently and take responsibility for your own and the team’s objectives.
You understand that a key contributing factor to success is collaboration - and at the same time deliver high quality and timely solutions and deliverables. You are well structured and have good IT skills and technical interest. To be truly successful in this position you will need to be able to communicate on a business level in both Danish and English (written and verbal). And maybe you have a third language.
- Structured approach to organizing and executing tasks
- Result orientated and the ability to manage several customer relations at the same time
- Ability to learn many technical details without necessarily understanding them
- Good at using administrative tools (CRM/ERP)
- Can accept handling many repetitive tasks
- Ability to communicate and collaborate across the organization to support the customer
A unique career opportunity
GomSpace values initiative, responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become a part of a highly professional environment with a strong technical and commercial commitment. There is a very positive winner-mentality and everyone shows respect for each other. It is a decent and down-to-earth workplace.
This is an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at one of the world’s leading Space companies.
GomSpace is an agenda-setting player in the nanosatellite business and expects the employees to contribute with dedication, skills, and the will to implement the mission. They are ambitious and believe that nanosatellites and their efforts will make a difference to society in the future.
The workplace will be at the HQ premises at Langagervej 6, Aalborg, Denmark.