Finance Business Partner
Be the key driver of the financial agenda for a more sustainable future.
Hosting moments that matter
We believe in the power of bringing people together. That amazing things can happen when people meet. When ideas are exchanged, solutions are born, and wonderful experiences are shared. This is when history is written – for the individual and for the world.
This is a great opportunity for a commercial- and strategic minded Finance Business Partner to join Bellagroup’s Finance team and impact the company’s journey toward a more sustainable future. In this role you will drive the financial agenda and guide the leadership teams by providing key financial data, creating the foundation to make data-driven and informed decisions. In this position, it is expected that you will provide perspective and challenge status quo.
The Finance Business Partner will be handling critical finance matters, maintaining a close relationship with key stakeholders within the organization, and act as a sparring partner in complex decision making.
This role will be essential in shaping the way Bellagroup processes and presents insights from their financial data, ensuring solid insights, measured in tangible outcomes. It is therefore expected that the Finance Business Partner will take ownership and great responsibility within the following areas:
- Delivering key financial insights and providing perspective to the management.
- Maintaining a close dialogue with the management, identifying potential areas of improvement based on key financials and deviations to the long-term strategy.
- Working proactively together with the finance and accounting team to maintain and improve systems and processes to support the group’s 5-year strategy plan.
- Financial reporting, hereunder financial and business controlling.
- Forecast- and budgeting, meeting key deadlines and take active part in the forecast- and budgeting process.
- Analysis of business performance.
- Financial modeling and valuation.
- Visualization and presentation of financial data to key stakeholders.
- Building business cases and participating in due diligence of new investment opportunities.
Commercial and curious
You are our ideal candidate, if you thrive working in a fast-paced environment, with multiple contact points within the organization. You are curious by nature, possess outstanding analytical skills, communicate, and present well. Ideally you find great motivation in solving complex commercial and financial business cases, presenting management reporting to senior management as well as colleagues who does not necessarily have finance expertise. You challenge colleagues constructively, and work in a proactive way to find solutions as one team.
Further qualifications and skills ideally include:
- Proven commercial mindset and track record.
- Experience from a similar position.
- Solid understanding of industry KPI’s and operating procedures is an advantage, perhaps from previous work in the hospitality industry.
- Team player with fluent written and spoken English skills.
- User experience with Power BI, D365, and MS Office.
Be part of an international and dynamic environment
In this role, you will become part of a team of highly dedicated and motivated finance specialists, with a direct report to the Executive Director of Finance. You will be based in our Headquarter office located in the International House at Bella Center and will have frequent visits to the group’s 3 hotels, all situated in Copenhagen.
Besides a competitive salary based on qualifications and a range of benefits that include employee rates at hotels around the world and a Friday drink with colleagues at our Sukaiba skybar. We like to think that we are a capable team of committed professionals, who believe what we do makes a true difference in the company. Our environment is international, dynamic, and informal. If this is something that speaks to you, click on the apply button and tell us more about yourself.