Experienced SEO Specialist for growth journey
Kingsland is looking for you, who are motivated when your website is the top result of the Google search. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with a newly established and skilled E-commerce team, where everyone works towards a common goal.
Search engine optimization and data analysis
In your role as SEO specialist, you are responsible for ensuring that all the digital marketing on Kingsland's websites achieves the best possible rankings on search engines. By applying a data- and process-oriented approach, you will thus contribute to the development of Kingsland's online marketing. You will be part of a small start-up e-commerce team that helps each other.
Your main tasks include:
- data analysis of website traffic and search results as well as identification of optimization opportunities and new trends
- generating new content ideas and assisting your colleagues in executing them
- link building in relation to online campaigns
- reporting, analyzing, and tracking traffic to improve conversions.
- ad-hoc tasks in the e-commerce team
- onsite and off-site SEO initiatives
- understand user behavior, and search intent and convert them into SEO actions
- keyword analysis and keyword mappings
- on-site optimization related to page titles, URLs, redirects, internal link structures, SEO Copy Editing, sitemaps review/maintenance
- link building, and link value analysis
- familiarity with the most common SEO tools – Ahrefs, Accuranker, SEMrush, screamingfrog etc.
In close collaboration with your colleagues in the team, you will shape Kingsland's E-commerce strategy.
Analytical specialist with an updated toolbox
You have relevant education and 3-5 years of experience from a similar position. You are passionate about data-driven marketing and love to go in-depth with numbers and data. It is an advantage if you have an interest in equestrian sports but not a must.
Furthermore, you have:
- strong analytical skills and an in-depth understanding of traffic flow, SEO, and PPC on different platforms
- experience with Shopify, Google analytics, kvavivo and major SEO tools
- a solid digital business understanding
- great communication skills in English and preferably in Danish.
As a person, you are proactive and execute the ideas you and your team generate. You can work independently but are also team-oriented and helpful towards your colleagues. You are motivated by challenges and can work in a busy environment.
Part of a unique journey
As SEO Specialist at Kingsland, you will be part of one of the most important players and largest groups in the equine world, which is known for its quality and high-end products. You get skilled and ambitious colleagues as well as a workplace that is characterized by an informal and positive atmosphere.
You will become a big part of building a new talented team in Copenhagen, which will be part of the company's growth journey with a respected and well-known brand. Hence, you have a great opportunity to make your own mark on the business area and the strategy, as well as being part of an already successful company.