Experienced SoMe Specialist for growth journey
Are you strong in E-commerce, and do you think that social media are the branding platforms of the future? Do you want to become a central part of a successful business? Here is your opportunity to become part of one of the most important players and largest groups in the equine world, which wants to increase the focus on online branding!
Creative position in a newly established team
Kingsland is looking for a SoMe specialist who will play an important role in the growth journey. You will be part of a new E-commerce team and be responsible for SoMe activities across platforms. You will have a great opportunity of being creative and innovative, as Kingsland wishes to incorporate the SoMe activities more actively in the branding strategy. All in all, this is a position, where you can make your mark.
Among other things, you will:
- develop the SoMe strategy together with the marketing department and E-commerce Manager and handle the daily operations of the platforms
- establish targets and KPIs of the SoMe performance
- develop ideas and create captivating content on Kingsland's SoMe together with our content specialist
- distributing content on all platforms, including, but not limited to: Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook
- produce, edit, publish, and share short engaging content on Instagram
- work with influencer marketing and sponsor riders
- work with paid posts together with an external agency
- ensure a high-quality appearance in the content that supports the brand direction
- take responsibility for converting posts to sales in own DTC
- be part of a small start-up e-commerce team that helps each other.
In close collaboration with your colleagues in the team, you will shape Kingsland's E-commerce strategy.
Ambitious SoMe geek
You are passionate about your profession and have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience from a similar position, where E-commerce and SoMe have been in focus. You communicate fluently in English, both oral and written, and it is an advance if you are also able to communicate in Danish. If you are interested in equestrian sports, it is also a clear advantage but not a must.
In addition, you have/are:
- detail-oriented regarding the visual expression combined with text
- understanding of the interaction between the different platforms
- experience with SoMe such as Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest, which are the media platforms Kingsland is using at the moment - but at the same time continuously open to new opportunities
- experience with executing online campaigns
- motivated by challenges and enjoy working in a busy environment.
- experience with Social Media Tools and platforms to analyze and execute SoMe initiatives
Part of a unique journey
As a SoMe Specialist at Kingsland, you will be part of one of the most important players and largest groups in the equine world, which is known for its quality and high-end products. You get skilled and ambitious colleagues as well as a workplace that is characterized by an informal and positive atmosphere.
You will become a big part of building a new talented team in Copenhagen, which will be part of the company's growth journey with a respected and well-known brand. Hence, you have a great opportunity to make your own mark on the business area and the strategy, as well as being part of an already successful company.