Commercial Business Analyst to support the growth agenda for Bella Center and Bella Arena
Join Bellagroup’s Finance team and impact Bella Center and Bella Arena’s digital finance journey for a more sustainable future!
You provide perspective and challenge status quo
Within the Finance team, you specifically focus on transforming the way Bellagroup utilizes and visualizes data for Bella Arena and Bella Center activities, through a strong commercial reporting. Thereby, this position is key in taking a proactive responsibility of yielding and optimizing the venue profits.
Your goal is to use data to predict the future in terms of sales activities and even more importantly profit. This includes analyzing historic data through close collaboration with the business and visualization of big data which will create the foundation to make data-driven and informed decisions in terms of yielding the venue.
The Commercial Business Analyst is the point of contact for the sales and commercial managers in their decision-making in prioritizing events, maintaining a close relationship with key stakeholders within the organization, and takes lead in improving the digitalization of the decision-making process of the business.
Your role is essential in shaping the way Bellagroup processes and presents insights from their commercial data, ensuring solid insights, measured in tangible outcomes. It is therefore expected that you take ownership and great responsibility within the following areas:
- Build, develop, and implement a strong commercial report for Bella Center and Bella Arena activities
- Understand and report the business activities to key stakeholders
- Data management – structure and challenge the way data is utilized and flows from A to Z, managing all disciplines related to data as a valuable resource, ensuring optimum data architecture to secure the group’s data flow efficiently from all sources from end to end
- Maintain a close dialogue with key stakeholders across the organization identifying potential areas of improvement, and present solutions that will support the group’s long-term strategy
- Work proactively together with the commercial teams as well as finance and accounting to maintain and improve systems and processes
- Support the decision making in the commercial sales teams
- Be an active part of the BI team delivering tools to ease the forecast- & budget process, as well as monthly reporting
- Meet key deadlines and be the go-to person in commercial data management decisions
Commercial- and strategic minded
If you thrive working in a fast-paced and changing environment with multiple contact points within an organization, you are an ideal candidate. You are curious by nature, possess outstanding analytical skills and business acumen, and enjoy working proactively with data management and visualization. Ideally, you find great motivation working as part of a team when solving complex commercial business cases, and you enjoy building management reporting. You challenge colleagues constructively and work in a proactive way to find solutions as a team.
Further qualifications and skills ideally include:
- Expert user of Power BI and Excel
- Strong business acumen and understand the differences in B2B and B2C sales
- Detail-oriented with a preference for high quality and technical expertise
- Team player with fluent written and spoken English skills
- Result-oriented, innovative, and analytical with a drive for change
- Experience from a similar position
Committed professionals hosting moments that matter
In this role, you become part of a team of highly dedicated and motivated colleagues with a direct report to the Executive Director of Finance, with a dotted line to the Commercial Director of Bella Center and Bella Arena. Your base will be at the Headquarter office located in the International House at Bella Center where you will have a close collaboration with all teams, both commercial and operational, across Bellagroup.
Most importantly, you are offered a competitive salary based on your qualifications and a range of benefits that include employee rates at hotels around the world and a Friday drink with colleagues at the Sukaiba skybar.