Continia is looking for you – an experienced and autonomous IT Administrator, who will be a key part of running and supporting their internal IT infrastructure based on Microsoft. If you’re passionate about internal IT, this job is for you.
About your role
Continia run their infrastructure on Windows, Hyper-V, Azure, Office 365, Zendesk, Lenovo, Dell EMC, and Veeam.
Your primary tasks will include:
- Support: Helping and supporting internal stakeholders across the world on ad hoc basis.
- Planning: Plan and follow up on key areas of Continia’s infrastructure with other inhouse stakeholders.
- Optimization: Perform continuous optimization of the infrastructure and level up monitorization, logging and alerting across all systems.
- Maintenance: You’ll maintain Continia’s Windows servers, AD, Group policies, network, security, backup, etc.
- Compliance: Ensure continuous compliance with Continia’s ISAE 3402 certification including update of operating procedures and follow-up on goals related to compliance, etc.
- Implementation: Evaluate and implement new systems and solutions such as a new phone system and framework that covers all Continia locations.
- Love what you do every day!
- This job will be based in either Continia’s office in either Aalborg or Copenhagen.
We expect you to have relevant qualifications and/or practical experience in Microsoft infrastructure environments and applications.
Your success in this role depends on your ability to maneuver in an agile organization where no two days are the same. You’re positive, service-minded, and eager to reach your potential.
You enjoy taking initiative and responsibility for your work. On top of that, you’re likely to enrich Continia’s business with the following qualifications:
- Technical mindset: You have a good technical understanding of the following technologies: Windows AD, Hyper-V, Azure, Microsoft SQL, Office 365, Lenovo, SANs, Veeam and PowerShell scripting.
- Natural curiosity: You like to investigate and explore new technologies, and you have a strong talent for implementing simple solutions to complex problems.
- Analytical mindset: You’re structured, organized and great at keeping an overview. You love to solve problems and you approach your tasks in a logical manner.
- Flexibility: You’re adaptable and flexible in responding to the changing needs of Continia’s organization.
- Team player: You have strong communication/interpersonal skills (fluent in English - verbally and written), but you can also work independently.
Feel the dynamics of working in an innovative growth company!
Continia is a financially stable and rapidly growing company based on strong company values: Count on Continia, we dig in, we work smart and we grow together.
Working at Continia means being part of an international company and working alongside people from various cultures with a broad range of skills. Continia value diversity and encourage authenticity, and you will meet staff, who is very proud of Continia and its culture.
Moreover, you will find an informal and creative working environment, an open and respectful dialogue and a high team spirit among dedicated colleagues, who all take great pride in their jobs. You will be part of a strong community where everyone celebrates small and big successes/releases, and it is expected that you speak up and challenge the prevailing view of what is possible.
Continia works on a mutual flexibility model ensuring you have freedom with responsibility and a proper life balance. On top of this, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours at the office and in your home office.
- Employer-funded pension scheme.
- Health insurance.
- Local benefits such as subsidized lunch, free parking at the office, active staff association, etc.
- Company parties where you meet your colleagues worldwide.
Read here if you wish to learn more on how it is to work with Continia.