Senior BI Consultant
If you LOVE data, have strong SQL skills, and understand best practices in data warehousing and business intelligence this is a great opportunity for you!
Communication, interaction, and database backend knowledge
TARGIT is looking for an experienced Senior BI Consultant, who will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and implementing TARGIT BI solutions in support of partners and customers.
You will become a part of TARGIT’s Professional Services department and work from their Aalborg office. Your responsibilities include working on backend implementation projects and providing training for clients in the BI and data warehousing disciplines. Furthermore, you will be performing the following:
- Work closely with clients to define system requirements.
- Execute rapid prototyping to support presales activities.
- Partner with Sales to pursue new opportunities.
- Participate in meetings/presentations with clients.
- Scoping and managing tasks and projects.
- Supervise system operations and support the client after system deployment.
- Backend tasks for customer projects in our US and EMEA teams.
- Supporting and configuring Analysis, Dashboards, and Reports using the TARGIT software.
- Assisting customers and partners in using TARGIT software and building BI solutions.
Business savvy and creative problem-solver
The most important thing about you is that you have strong SQL skills and knowledge about databases (SQL Server). You may have experience or familiarity working with SQL stored procedures, and a minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience working with Microsoft SSIS and SSAS solutions or other BI Tools.
You have a creative approach to troubleshooting and solving problems, where your excellent communication skills are in play.
If you have a background working with BI solutions or other analytics software, it is a huge advantage but not a requirement. Proven experience with SQL and advanced database topics, including performance tuning, data warehousing, and server maintenance, will also be considered a plus.
Likewise, it would be interesting if you have:
a proven track record in implementing data warehouse and BI solutions
basic knowledge about MDX and DAX
a general business understanding of financials, sales, and supply chain management
simple programming skills/background.
What is in it for you?
TARGIT offers you a competitive remuneration package and the chance of being a part of a team of experts that will help you develop your business skills. You will be part of a growing professional service team with offices in both Denmark and USA. TARGIT has been in the industry for 20 years but still has a very entrepreneurial mindset. The organization appreciates critical thinking, open dialogue, and teamwork.