Are you ambitious about using your sharp mind and analytical toolbox to make a difference for Bellagroup? With your “can do” attitude, you are motivated by working with ambiguity and challenging strategic problems, where you can keep an overview of complex, competitive, market, and company contexts and synthesize clear and convincing recommendations.
Project Management and a trusted advisor
In the position as Strategy Manager, you will support the development and execution of the overall Bellagroup strategy agenda. You will be responsible for gathering, researching, and analyzing quantitative and qualitative information from across the organization and external sources, and translating them into clear insights and recommendations.
You will secure planning, structuring, and execution of strategic initiatives across business areas and group functions as well as drive problem-solving and help build and prepare decision materials that will lay the foundation for strategic decisions. Across the organization, you will be working with key stakeholders to plan and drive projects forward with the necessary input and ensure alignment where needed.
Some of your tasks involve, that you:
- Support the formulation and help drive the overall corporate strategy process toward Bellagroup's growth and optimization agenda.
- Support or lead a varied range of high-impact strategic projects across the Venue and Hotel business and in various parts of the organization to ensure execution and results delivery.
- Develop and deliver an effective presentation, analysis, decision materials, and workshops to support Bellagroup management on the transformational agenda.
- Collaborate with business leaders across the organization to identify, quantify, and address business improvement opportunities.
Your daily work will be at the office in Copenhagen.
Strategist with business acumen and intellectual horsepower
This position requires an educational level of master’s degree and 2-5 years of experience in strategy practice in either management consulting or experience from an internal corporate strategy function.
For success in this position, you must have a commercial mindset that makes you capable of developing and executing selected projects and various developmental measurements.
You demonstrate an understanding of strategy and value creation in a corporate setting and have the ability to act as a trusted advisor to management and help them shape and execute their strategic initiatives and growth agendas. You support this with the following professional experience and personal traits:
- Maturity, mental flexibility, and likeability to collaborate effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders – from creatives to finance and from top management to middle-managers.
- Well-developed toolbox regarding presentations, modelling, and project management with the ability to plan, develop, and lead projects.
- Genuine curiosity and professional integrity to not settle for less than truly solving strategic issues identified.
You have strong analytical skills and the ability to work with data and create clear insights that can be presented to the organization. You are a team player who thrives in and contributes to the social and collegial environment in the team.
You are fluently in Danish and English fluently in speech and writing.
Be part of an international and dynamic environment
In this role, you will report to Head of Development and Transformation. You will be based in our Headquarter office, which is located in the International House at Bella Center.
You will receive a competitive salary based on qualifications and a range of benefits that among others include employee rates at international branded hotels around the world. The team consists of committed and experienced professionals who believe their work makes a true difference to the company. The environment is international, dynamic, and informal.