Sales Excellence Specialist
Do you want to be Sales Excellence Specialist in a global leading company?
NKT A/S is a global leading supplier of cables for the electricity sector. The company develops, manufactures and markets high quality cables, equipment and solutions for electrical infrastructure, construction and the rail sector. NKT thus delivers creative, high-tech and sustainable products, services and solutions to their customers.
NKT has global activities, but primarily operates on European markets within sales of cables for the construction industry, energy supply and high-voltage projects both on and offshore.
You can read more about NKT here.
You will refer to Sales Excellence Manager and in collaboration you will develop and implement the framework of the sales organisation so that it can deliver Sales Excellence in all business areas. You become part of the Marketing Department in Brøndby, which currently consists of 20 employees, but your tasks can go across functions and geographical areas.
Your tasks will include:
- Collecting and processing data from CRM and BI tools across the organisation.
- Participation in defining and conducting major change projects in collaboration with the rest of the team.
- Preparation and presentation of status reports and decision-making basis.
- Support, administration and development of the CRM system.
In addition, it is expected that you can take responsibility for your own projects.
You have a relevant educational background probably as cand.merc or another similar theoretical education. You have 2-3 years of experience from a similar position or maybe you are newly educated, the important thing is that you have great commercial understanding of complex solutions in a competitive B2B market.
Furthermore, it is expected that you:
- speak and read English and a Scandinavian language
- have good numeracy and is analytically strong
- are used to project work and the processes behind it – such as analysis, design and implementation.
You can expect 5-10 travel days annually.
You are offered
- A job in a highly professional international environment with good opportunities for personal development.
- Becoming part of one of Denmark's largest international companies that contributes to the green environment change.
- Well-organised conditions with many perks.