Demand Planner and Customer Service Coordinator
Do you thrive in a highly skilled environment with focus on demand planning, analysis, customer service, and forecasting?
Knowles Electronics Denmark (KED) is subsidiary of Knowles Electronics, headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, USA.
Knowles Electronics is the leading global supplier of high performance, subminiature, acoustic components, serving a variety of applications and markets. Its unique expertise in acoustic technology has enabled the company to build and maintain a leading position as supplier of acoustic solutions for both the hearing aid market as well as the high-volume consumer electronics market (mobile phones, laptops, headsets, MP3 players and gaming devices). Thus, Knowles Acoustics introduced the world’s first surface mount microphone (SiSonic) and is today the #1 provider of surface-mount MEMS microphones.
The company has operations in North America, Europe and Asia, with primary manufacturing facilities in China, Malaysia and the Philippines. Knowles is listed on New York Stock Exchange.
You can read more about Knowles here.
Your primary work areas will be forecasting, demand planning and customer service. As Demand Planner and Customer Service Coordinator, you manage the forecasting and demand planning as well as making recommendations for future demand in close coordination with customers, Customer Service and Sales. Furthermore, you provide sales analysis and forecast analysis and track forecast accuracy. You are also responsible for coordinating customer service and inside sales for selected customers, which includes order management and management of customer experience in close teamwork with colleagues in Customer Service, Sales and Global Order Fulfilment.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Drive the monthly forecasting process for selected customers.
- Conduct analysis of historic demand and forecast accuracy and compare with market information.
- Provide recommendations for forecast adjustments and drive suggested forecasts.
- Ensure data integrity within forecasting system.
- Collaborate daily with key customers on order fulfilment activities, e.g. consignment planning and execution as well as order management.
- Provide support to Sales in connection with information and reports.
- Deliver customer focused analyses of actuals compared with forecasts.
- Enter orders and amendments into ERP system (Oracle).
- Coordinate scheduling of customer orders with the planning function.
- Cooperate closely with the logistics team and freight providers in ensuring smooth shipment and customs clearance of goods.
- Administer customer information, registration and updating.
The preferred candidate has a relevant educational background within office administration and perhaps further education within supply chain or planning. You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience with demand planning and forecasting. Customer service is part of your natural DNA. You are trained in Excel and you are used to using it at a high level. You have high verbal and written skills, and you speak and write English fluently. If you speak Danish as well, it would be beneficial.
As a person:
- You are an independent problem-solver who succeeds together with the team.
- You are analytical and value using a logical approach to solving tasks.
- You focus on the good customer experience.
- You are appreciative of the multicultural environment and you have an international mindset.
- You are outspoken and good at making relations.
You are offered
You are offered a unique position in a highly skilled and professional team. Knowles in Roskilde offers a fresh and innovative project-oriented atmosphere where focus is on the tasks.
You are offered an attractive salary package.