Real Time Electricity Trader
You are among the best of the best of Real Time Electricity Traders and simply cannot resist to pursue a unique job opportunity in Europe.
Come to Europe - Trade in your back yard
Yggdrasil Commodities is on the brink of establishing real time trading in the US and is now looking for the best Real Time Trader in the US to join its operation in Europe.
In this job, as demanding as it is, you will still experience a new way of working and, not to forget, living. This is a unique position where you will drive Yggdrasil’s growth in the USA.
Proprietary power trading in USA
You will be our lead Real Time trader in the US markets and your effort will make a significant impact in our organization. You will grow the team as well as Yggdrasil’s financial results. While adhering to and following market regulations and company risk limits and policies, we expect you independently to:
- Perform individual research, deal entry management, and monthly reconciliation
- Develop and execute intraday strategies, suggesting improvements in trading and analytical activities to ensure that the business objectives are met
- Optimizing portfolios, exploiting the synergies between them
- Take responsibility for optimizing our daily procedures
- Keep colleagues informed of changes regarding market, procedures, infrastructure etc.
- Train less experienced traders
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
You have the power to succeed
First and foremost, you are amongst the best of the best when it comes to real time power trading within the USA!
Your educational background is not as important as your experience from one of the players in US commodity trading industry. You have a solid network and a profound understanding of the power industry.
On a personal level you….
- Have a high drive and you are driven by results and growth
- Have stamina and you have the power to go the extra mile
- Are a team player, however still work independently
- Are reliable with high work ethics
At Yggdrasil you can expect
A truly Scandinavian work-life balance and a relaxed and informal work culture. We work hard and long when needed but we remember to have fun and we recognize that there must be time for you family also. Examples of this are the 30 days of paid annual leave and paid maternal/parental leave.
You will be joining a young team that has more than 50 years of experience in the energy markets with much room for personal development and professional challenge. We honor personal life above all and give you the freedom to work whenever and wherever you want, as long as it brings value to the company and follow our common goals.
Most of Yggdrasil’s employees own a part of Yggdrasil and you are welcome to take part in this scheme, however, it is not a requirement.
If you have any elaborating questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org