Project Manager – Customer Projects
Do you have the ability to lead and inspire highly skilled people? Ambitious international Space Company GomSpace is looking for a skilled Project Manager to secure efficient execution of projects for their customers at the HQ in Aalborg.
You secure efficient execution of projects
As a Project Manager you are part of scoping the projects and you establish and continuously align deliverables. Your key tasks are to ensure effective delivery of the right solutions in the right quality, according to the agreed budget and timeline.
Planning, budgeting, and continuous progress is your responsibility, and you ensure communication both internally and externally with the customers.
Your tasks are e.g:
- Drive and lead the day-to-day aspects of the projects
- Handle the planning, controlling and reporting on the project progress both internally and externally
- Establish and maintain project documentation according to the project execution and quality assurance processes
Proven experience and a great sense of ownership and drive
A project will normally include multiple technical disciplines such as mechanical design, hardware design, embedded software, application software and production, so preferably you have experience with one or more of these disciplines. We also expect you to have some years of experience as a Project Manager of complex customer projects within the high-tech industry.
Our wishes to you:
- You have a relevant education and a PMP or IPMA certification
- You have a good commercial understanding
- You are good at working closely with stakeholders
- You take ownership of the project and its successful execution
- You are a motivating leader and you take an active part in the teamwork
- You have the will and the abilities to succeed in a hectic environment.
As a person you possess a strong personal drive, have a sense of ownership, and can’t wait to see your product in space. You navigate naturally around a cross-disciplinary environment where solutions and deliveries are the result of effective collaboration.
You communicate effectively on different organizational levels and with both technical and non-technical stakeholders and are fluent in English both written and oral.
A unique career opportunity with a lot of influence
GomSpace values initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become a part of a highly professional environment with a strong technical and commercial commitment.
An exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at one of the world’s leading Space companies.
GomSpace are an agenda-setting player in the nanosatellite business and expect their employees to contribute with dedication, skills, and the will to implement the mission. They are ambitious and believe that nanosatellites and their efforts will make a difference to society in the future.
Workplace will be at the HQ premises at Langagervej 6, Aalborg, Denmark, but some travel is expected (15-25 days a year). Salary and start date will be individually negotiated.