Country Manager – Triarca, Germany
Are you able to execute Triarca’s sales strategy for the German market, and do you have the potential to become Country Manager?
Triarca wants to establish themselves on the German market within outdoor enclosures for the FTTH-market and to become the preferred business partner. In cooperation with the headquarter in Denmark, you will be running this process.
Overall, you must take ownership for the sales process including executing the sales strategy described in the established business plan and furthermore development of the business plan.
You must lead the build-up of a local organization within the scope of Triarca, Germany GmbH and the build-up of relevant partnerships in Germany. So, your focus will be within the communication and fibre business.
In continuation of your areas of responsibilities, your tasks will be:
- Pipeline build-up of potential customers.
- Completion of meetings with costumers including systematic follow-up and sharing of relevant knowledge with the headquarter.
- Preparation of offers for customers.
- Systematic processing of advisors, potential business partners and distributors.
- Development of marketing material for the German market in collaboration with the headquarter.
- Close collaboration with the Sales Director and the sale organization at the headquarter in Denmark.
Preferably, you have an education as Sales Engineer in combination with a commercial education.
You have at least 5 years of documented experience within sales in relation to network and fibre companies and associated advisors. Furthermore, you are technically intelligent and informed, and you must have experience with “new bizz”. In the light of this, you find it easy to understand technology, and you are dedicated to “new bizz” and building relations.
Experience from the industry and knowledge of the fibre / communication sector in Germany is a must. Further, a thorough interest in the sale of technical solutions and the fibre district in general is desirable. You are used to create relations to relevant advisors including understanding their impact.
Moreover, you have solid experience with tender processes and insight within subsidy schemes and political processes relevant to the area.
As a person, you are:
- extrovert and hunter.
- persistent and patient (long-term sales).
- quality-conscious with an eye on necessary and critical details.
- high on drive, self-propelled and proactive.
- solid/sturdy (the sturdy move).
- structured (must be able to structure your own sales).
- inspired and motivated (in conditions to the supporting base).
- cooperative and have the ability to manage oneself in a Danish culture across the differing functions of the company.
It is essential that you have experience and thrives with daily being on your own at the distance from the rest of the organization.
An attractive and challenging position
An exciting and challenging job, where you get good opportunities to develop the business area and yourself. As Area Sales Manager, you become part of a technical strong, international team with one of the industry’s strongest product portfolios, leading in quality and design.
The organization has lots of experience within solutions for voltage distribution and communication networks. The company is in a strong position in the Scandinavian market, which is the underlying basis for the establishment in Germany. Therefore, the back-up from the organization in Denmark is strong.
In the long run, if goals are achieved, and in pace with the development, the right candidate will be responsible for the German company as Country Manager.