Customs Service Manager
Are you familiar with customs procedures, have experience and knowledge of how to motivate and develop teams, and want to work for one of the world’s largest ferry operators?
As a Customs Service Manager at Stena Line you will continue to develop and maintain the great customer experience we already have. The role function is to provide qualified and proactive leadership in a split between Customs Service and Freight Check-in in Frederikshavn. Your role is to maintain and push a commercial and developing drive of Customs Service throughout the organization.
You will work together with a team consisting of 18 competent colleagues working with customs service and forwarding. Together with the commercial freight organization and your team, you find an opportunity to sell the customs service product and keep delivering a good result. It’s important that you know the customers and understand their business.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- ensure steady production and customer satisfaction
- maintain and develop customer base
- continue people focus, for employee satisfaction
- maintain Freight Check-In structure
- participate in optimization within Freight Check-In.
Who you are
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. The group is self-going and needs a leader who achieves results through others. We believe you have a positive mindset and an interest in delivering good results. For us, it’s important that you are an including and experienced leader, who actively listens and secures relevant feedback and develop yourself and your team.
- Education within international logistics or transportation, or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of customs procedures.
- Experience in leading people in operational work.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Drivers license for car.
- Multi-location leadership experience is an advantage.
What you will experience
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers.