Senior Frontend Engineer
Join a software company that helps some of the world’s most innovative medical device companies design, develop and advance the success of devices that improve and extend the lives of millions of people across the globe. Be the new Senior Frontend Engineer at SMART-TRIAL in Aalborg!
Key role in developing devices that improve quality of life
As Senior Frontend Engineer, you design, develop, and test software, ensuring it meets SMART-TRIAL’s quality standards. You will be solving problems of high complexity within your area of expertise, and you are expected to deliver on your work commitments in a timely manner.
You contribute to and maintain internal community projects. You follow and suggest improvements to the workflow processes for software delivery and accurately estimate the work effort required. You keep accurate records of progress and completion of work as well.
Your primary tasks:
- Consistently ship features with minimal guidance and review pull requests.
- Diagnose and fix performance and optimization problems in existing codebases.
- Maintain unit and integration test suites for the codebases where you contribute.
- Participate in the on-call rotation and understand and tune codes based on usage and performance metrics of your features.
- Contribute to project plans by collaborating with your squad, consulting the broader R&D organization, and doing online research.
- Provide guidance and train others in your area of expertise.
- Perform work on multiple concurrent engineering efforts with minimal supervision.
- Create data model documentation and data flow diagrams for the software you create and improve.
Besides collaborating with the 11 coworkers in your team, you collaborate with engineers and R&D team members outside your squad by consulting and presenting your work.
Experienced profile with a solution-oriented mindset
You probably have 4 years of professional frontend development experience within React.js or Typescript. Ideally, you have a relevant bachelor’s degree or an equivalent. You are intellectually curious with a background in using data to measure and explore how to evolve SMART-TRIAL’s technology.
Further qualifications and skills include:
- Developing a commercial cloud services vendor
- Ability to create a unit and integration test suite
- Familiarity with Application Integration Protocols
- Professional experience with Continuous Integration Pipelines and Automation
- Professional experience using Git in a professional/workplace environment
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
As a person, you have a positive and solution-oriented mindset. You communicate effectively and know how to achieve consensus with peers, and come across clear status updates. You care about inclusion, candor, and transparency.
Fun and high-performance environment
You will become a part of a professional and international company with ambitious and talented colleagues, and you will get an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next step. The culture is centred around improving the quality of life for everyone they are in contact with while fostering a fun, inclusive, and high-performance environment. At SMART-TRIAL, they prioritize being a flexible workplace and making social events together.