Java-focused Software Engineers for Migatronic R&D in Aabybro, Denmark
Would you thrive in a technically challenging work environment developing unique automatic solutions for tomorrow’s welding industry? We are looking for Java-focused software engineers who wants to influence the future Robot and Automation of welding at Migatronic.
You will be part of the software team in the Research and Development Department. Working in the agile framework, Scrum, the team develops software for the robot welding solutions - both new developments and maintaining software for existing products. The team is furthermore responsible for securing the quality of Migatronic’s software.
The R&D is going through massive growth, which is a part of the aggressive strategy for the next years. We hope you find it interesting to join the journey.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Software design and programming in relation to the development of new products.
- Implementing software updates for existing products based on defect analysis and corrections.
- Preparation of documentation in development projects.
- System and architectural design.
- Providing support to Migatronic’s Service Department and Production.
- Taking part in the continuous process and toolchain improvements to secure first-class software quality.
This job position is expected to be at Migatronic’s office in Aabybro with a start date as soon as possible.
You have an M.Sc. in Engineering, a B.Sc. in Engineering, or a similar degree, combined with a passion for software development. Furthermore, you have sound knowledge and/or experience with the following competencies:
- Java and HTML programming.
- Knowledge of embedded software engineering in C, C++, or C# is an advantage but not a requirement.
- The ideal candidate has previous experience with developing URCaps or other robot plugin solutions.
- Debugging of SW and understanding of HW.
- To hold this position, you must be able to speak and write English fluently. Danish is an advantage but not a requirement.
It is important that you are:
- Structured and have an analytical work mode approach. At Migatronic, they strive to deliver long-lasting, reliable, and robust solutions to the market with low error and return rates.
- A team player. At Migatronic, they believe some of the best technical solutions are fostered when different skill sets are brought together.
- Open-minded and curious. At Migatronic, they are not satisfied with the status quo but seek continuous knowledge expansion through discussions, experiments and training.
- Experience vs. Attitude. We are looking for both junior and senior developers for these roles. Your attitude and willingness to learn is highly valued.
You will get an exciting and varied job in a growing international company with proud traditions. At Migatronic, they focus on development and innovation in an informal and creative work environment, where employees influence the functionality and design of the products. You get the opportunity to work with advanced products which are sold worldwide.
The job is in a team-based environment with interdisciplinary project structures, where you have opportunities to apply and develop your professional qualifications and share knowledge and experiences with your talented and motivated colleagues.
Furthermore, they offer an attractive package including pension, health insurance, phone, internet connection, and the opportunity to work from home a couple of times a week.